Interesting Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2011
Ship: Carnival Victory
My overall impression of the ship is that interior is immaculate. The under the sea theme which happenned to be one of my favorites was an added plus. The exterior looks similar to most carnival cruise lines.

The food was plentiful and there were so many to choose from. The convenience of dining was great since I prefer to be waited on. The room service food was great as well.

The variety of the activities were very nice. The only down side is that all of carnival cruise ships do the same exact activities. They need to change them up every now and then.

The entire staff were extremely nice and friendly and your waiter and housekeeping staff remember your names which I thought was a friendly touch.

The stateroom was extremely small compared to what I've previously had before. There were too many things broken the shower head was spitting water everywhere. The drain on the floor had rust on it. The tv was dark that it could not be adjusted or changed since it was bolted down.
Too expensive lovely country but very pricey.
The beach is a must see. I did not tour the island but overall lovely place to unwind and relax.
Don't Miss: The beach near the small airport is secluded and crystal clear water.
The country is beautiful and the beach is a must.
The beach burns your feet even with sandals on. Apparently due to the volcano ashes in the sand the sun heats up the sand so this port to me was waste of a visit. You're better off taking a tour. The restaurant was very nice and free wifi.

Pros: The food was delicious and amenities on the ship are great

Cons: Hurrican season and change in itinerary

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!