Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A FABULOUS CRUISE

Sail Date: August 07, 2011

This ship was great! I would highly recommend this ship any and eveyone one. The Cruise Director Matt was so involved in evey single activity around the ship. He kept everyone very informed on all activities and he joined in on all of them. He set the bar very high for me for my first cruise. Our wait staff was wonderful. Elious, Stephen, Jaya, and Rataktan was very involved in a very pleasant dining room expierence. Kudos to them in there excellent customer service.

Pros: Activities, lots to se and do, and staff involvement!

Cons: It was over to quick!

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Clean, easy to locate everything with nice layout!
Excellent!! Dont change a thing! And Room Service was quick and very good also.
Very good! It was clean and enough room for me and my husband.
Everone was going above & beyond to make this cruise one to remember
Very good comedy shows, musicals, games, Etc. We stayed very entertained. Didn't want to even come back we had such a great time!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Very clean, Nice shops!
Bridgetown, Barbados
Friendly people and nice beach! Jewelery very nice and inexpensive!
Castries, St. Lucia
Beautiful- A must see. We enjoyed beach (clear crystal blue water)and tour up mountain!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beautiful- beaches! (Clear crystal blue beach) Liquor is very reasonable!
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Nice! Missed beach here! Love the little monkeys!