Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Awesome Time!!!

Sail Date: May 01, 2011

I was a little skeptic at first and then i walked into the ship... I was amazed at how clean they kept it the whole week. The ship was bigger then i expected. My boyfriend and i had a wonderful time. Probably would not do another 7 night cruise because it was long but it is defenitly something that everyone should get to experience.

Pros: Service, Staff, Super friendly..

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

The food could have been better this would be my only area of complaint. But this is not to say that if you didn't like what you where eating the staff was more then willing to bring you something else. They where outstanding!
We had a balcony and it was perfect. I expected the rooms to be small but we had a wonderful view of the ocean every single day.
The staff on the ship where always smiling and courteus.