A so-so cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 05, 2011
Ship: Carnival Victory
This cruise was just average. I can't say that I would recommend it to any of my friends though. There were several things that were not up to my expectations on this cruise.

I didn't think the food on the buffet was good at all. The variety was bad and it seemed they were more concerned about making the food pretty than how it tasted. Breakfast was really bad and the lines were horrible.

It was a very interesting place and the shopping was good.
Don't Miss: Megan's Bay
We did not do an excursion here and there was not much at the pier to do or see. They need more things closer to the dock.
The shopping was great and very close to the pier
I loved this island. The people were friendly, the island was clean it was an awesome place.
Don't Miss: Segway adventure
They need more activities closer to the pier.

Pros: The boat was very clean and there was hardley any smoking on board

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.