Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A so-so cruise

Sail Date: June 05, 2011

This cruise was just average. I can't say that I would recommend it to any of my friends though. There were several things that were not up to my expectations on this cruise.

Pros: The boat was very clean and there was hardley any smoking on board

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.

I didn't think the food on the buffet was good at all. The variety was bad and it seemed they were more concerned about making the food pretty than how it tasted. Breakfast was really bad and the lines were horrible.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We did not do an excursion here and there was not much at the pier to do or see. They need more things closer to the dock.
Bridgetown, Barbados
I loved this island. The people were friendly, the island was clean it was an awesome place.
Don't Miss: Segway adventure
Castries, St. Lucia
They need more activities closer to the pier.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
It was a very interesting place and the shopping was good.
Don't Miss: Megan's Bay
Basseterre, St. Kitts
The shopping was great and very close to the pier