A Nice Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 05, 2011
Ship: Carnival Victory
This cruise ship has everything you can think of, there is always something to do. This was my first time sailing Carnival. I have sailed Norwegien before to Hawaii. If you like interactive productions and participating in contests, than Carnival is the cruise line for you. There is a younger crowd on Carnival, keep this in mind when you book your cruise. The down side is that, because of this, the ship tends to be loud all the time. The comedy shows were awesome, and the piano bar was amazing. There is smoking on the ship which was unexpected. We had a wonderful time on the planned shore excursions-book early to reserve your spot. I would recommend this to some of my younger friends who like to party all the time.

This was the only port we didnt have a shore excursion. I wish that we would have booked Ziplining, we heard this was the best thing to do from fellow passangers
We chartered a boat and went deep sea fishing, unfortunately there were NO bites. Oh well, nothing you can do about it. I heard from fellow passangers that snorkeling here was beautiful.
We went parasailing at this port, and did some shopping around the port, so we didnt see a lot of the island.
We snorkled with turtles, a MUST see, it was amazing. We sailed on a catamaran up the "gold coast"
Don't Miss: Snorkeling with turtles
Must see Maho beach....nuff said
Don't Miss: Maho Beach

Pros: Great Shore Excursions

Cons: Rowdiness of Ship

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!