Great cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: October 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Victory
This was my first time traveling on the Carnival Victory and we had a very pleasant experience. The decor was nice and lots of quiet areas to sit and relax.

The food in the Atlantic Dining Room was very good. I did find the service on the Lido Deck a bit slow about clearing the dirty tables so other passengers could sit and had to ask several times for salt and pepper shakers to be refilled.

Entertainment was very good. Did not have an opportunity to participate in some of the activities due to island tours, etc., but there were plenty of things to do on board.

First cruise for my grandchildren and they didn't want to take time to eat. They couldn't wait to get back to the camp.

Found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly and went beyond and above to help me and my family solve several problems that we encountered.

The ship was a little smaller than I expected.

The staterooms were very small but decorated nicely and comfortable. Did not look anything like the ones pictured online.

Pros: Staff were friendly, helpful and entertaining

Cons: Staff on Lido Deck were slow at cleaning tables for others to sit and eat

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!