My First Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: August 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Victory
I cruisied for the first time on Carnival Victory. I must say the experience was unbelievable. I enjoyed the food, entertainment, & people. The crew was outstanding. There were 4 crew members (dining area) that lacked professionalism but for the duration of my 7 night, 6 day cruise it was marvelous. The water/soft drinks were a little pricey (I don't drink alcholic beverages) but that just made me appreciate tea/lemonade even more. The food/desserts were unbelievable. The dining room (diner) attendants were above what I had expected. I will be going on another cruise in two years (if all is well). Thanks for the wonderful experience I had on my very first cruise!!!!

Pros: Variety of Food/Entertainment

Cons: Temperature of some of the rooms

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!