Awesome cruise.

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: July 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Victory
Overall a awesome experience.

There was alot of different entertainment. Something for everyone. Thought some of the shows were to loud and risque so we just didn't stay for them.

Pros: My husband and I did the Southern Carribean cruise for our 25th wedding anniversary. We couldn't have had a better time. We loved the fact that every day you were at a different port so you get to see so much. Food was awsome, service was great. Can't wait to go again.

Cons: The entertainment was not really our style, music was to loud. Some of the family friendly entertainment had content that I wouldn't want my children to experience. But one great thing is you don't have to go if you don't want. We loved the singer

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!