Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Awesome cruise.

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

Overall a awesome experience.

Pros: My husband and I did the Southern Carribean cruise for our 25th wedding anniversary. We couldn't have had a better time. We loved the fact that every day you were at a different port so you get to see so much. Food was awsome, service was great. Can't wait to go again.

Cons: The entertainment was not really our style, music was to loud. Some of the family friendly entertainment had content that I wouldn't want my children to experience. But one great thing is you don't have to go if you don't want. We loved the singer

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

There was alot of different entertainment. Something for everyone. Thought some of the shows were to loud and risque so we just didn't stay for them.