Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Room Type: Suite

THE STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THE BALCONY STATEROOMS ARE SO LOVELY. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CRUISE WAS AWESOME. I WISH I COULD TAKE A CRUISE EVERY MONTH, BUT THE REALITY IS I HAVE TO WORK. BUT I TELL YOU THIS, I WILL BE CRUISING AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR.

Pros: THE ATMOSPHERE

Cons: NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY TO ENJOY THE ISLANDS AND THE SHIP

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

EVERYTHING ON THE SHIP WAS IMMACULATE.
THE FOOD IS TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING IN THE MENU. THE BUFFET FOOD IS ALSO INCREDIBLE. I ACTUALLY BELIEVE I GAINED ABOUT 10 POUNDS. THE YOUR TIME DINING IS FABULOUS.