SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Victory
Cabin Type: Suite
THE STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THE BALCONY STATEROOMS ARE SO LOVELY. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CRUISE WAS AWESOME. I WISH I COULD TAKE A CRUISE EVERY MONTH, BUT THE REALITY IS I HAVE TO WORK. BUT I TELL YOU THIS, I WILL BE CRUISING AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR.

THE FOOD IS TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING IN THE MENU. THE BUFFET FOOD IS ALSO INCREDIBLE. I ACTUALLY BELIEVE I GAINED ABOUT 10 POUNDS. THE YOUR TIME DINING IS FABULOUS.

EVERYTHING ON THE SHIP WAS IMMACULATE.

Pros: THE ATMOSPHERE

Cons: NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY TO ENJOY THE ISLANDS AND THE SHIP

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!