Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great Cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

I've been on 4 other ships with Carnaval. They were all new at the time. I still prefer a newer ship but Victory was just fine....clean and roomy stateroom. The food was good and the entertainment was wonderful. There is so much to do. Outdoor large screen TV is great. The sailing was very smooth.

Pros: Entertainment and seating arrangement at dinner matching people with like people

Cons: It was orchestrated nicely and we enjoyed the welcome back coctail hour with music

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Previously there were more amenities in the bathroom. I had a balcony which was wonderful.
I rated it as such due to fact it was refurbished - otherwise I'm sure it was "The Best" at a newer time.