Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

My first and wonderful cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

My first cruise was a wonderful experience. Visited the southern part of the Caribbeans. The ship was a comfortable zone for me. I am an elder person (61) and the space was great. Love the Latin shows. Dances to the closing of the shows. The Casino was excellent. I will really save my money to go back as soon as I can.

Pros: I liked the show. Also the friendly approach of Marcelo and karl with the K

Cons: I really liked everything.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

The ship was really clean and the decor very outstanding.
The food was great. I really enjoy the shrimp cocktails and the steaks. also Carlos the waiter was excellent and very attentive.
I was on the 8th floor very close to all the food and events. the stateroom very comfortable.
The staff was excellent. they went out of there way to help. Very friendly.
The organization was very great. The cruise staff did everything to keep the visitors inform of activities and schedules.