Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Last Hurrah

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

The ships staff were so friendly and accommodating in every way. It was great for my son and I, after all now that he is getting engage there will not be any trips together until after the grandchildren come. Gosh thank you for making this trip such a memorable one for me and my only child. I am also thankful that the price of the trip was excellent for me now that I am retired. I planned to go again with friends within the next 6 months.
PS, I learned how to play the 2cent slots and won $170.00 dollars, I also caught a baracuda on the fishing trip. What excitement the trip was for me.
Charlene Davis, Hyattsville, Md

Pros: That my only child/son and I were able to take this trip just before he gets engaged. Gosh did we have a wonderful time. He told me that he had a ball. We did everything from river-tubing through the rain forest, 4 by 4 adventure to the beach,deepsea fishing , snorkling off the catamaran

Cons: Toooo much food

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!