First Cruise Love

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Bahamas (Norfolk Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 05, 2008
Ship: Carnival Victory
For years I have put off going on a cruise because I have a fear of water but we took our first cruise on the Carnival Victory leaving out of Norfolk, VA. It was absolutely wonderful. The crew/staff members were so helpful and attentive. They met our every need/want without hesitation. The food, the entertainment, the shops, everything was so much more then we could have ever imagined. I have already started saving and planning for the next cruise we will take but this time my entire family, daughters, son-in-law and grandsons will come along with us. Anyone who might just be thinking of a cruise, try it. I truly believe you will love it.
We did a swim with the stingrays in Nassau which was really nice. The water and beach area was beautiful. We also went to Paradise Island Hotel and Casino which was quite beautiful.

Cons: Getting down the elevators with baggage during the self assist debarktation. It was a little crowed but we managed.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!