Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise Love

Sail Date: October 05, 2008

For years I have put off going on a cruise because I have a fear of water but we took our first cruise on the Carnival Victory leaving out of Norfolk, VA. It was absolutely wonderful. The crew/staff members were so helpful and attentive. They met our every need/want without hesitation. The food, the entertainment, the shops, everything was so much more then we could have ever imagined. I have already started saving and planning for the next cruise we will take but this time my entire family, daughters, son-in-law and grandsons will come along with us. Anyone who might just be thinking of a cruise, try it. I truly believe you will love it.

Cons: Getting down the elevators with baggage during the self assist debarktation. It was a little crowed but we managed.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We did a swim with the stingrays in Nassau which was really nice. The water and beach area was beautiful. We also went to Paradise Island Hotel and Casino which was quite beautiful.