Great time as always!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: July 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Victory
Cabin Type: Suite
This was my 3rd time sailing on the Victory out of New York, and I've loved it every time. I keep coming back to Carnival because I like a laid-back vacation...I'm not looking to dress up for dinner. I want to relax and have time to myself when I want it. As one other reviewer said, Carnival seems to be catering to a 20-40 crowd, and that's exactly what I'm looking for. Malcolm, the cruise director, is absolutely wonderful. I've already booked my next Carnival cruise, and am hoping to book yet another very soon. It's a great value for the money, and it's always a relaxing vacation.

Pros: The cruise director (Malcolm), food, entertainment, destination, service

Cons: nothing!

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!