Carnival Victory Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Victory

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 18, 2008

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

I enjoyed the cruise... I really enjoyed the Waiters, they were very helpful and entertaining especially Joseph. The desert bar was to die for, as were the dinner courses.

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

Don't Miss: DOn't miss the pushy lady at the bus to the airport to Ft Laud. you will get upset fast!

George Town, Grand Cayman

I went snorkeling, and shopping, it was very nice, the water was beautiful ... I'd highly reccommend it.
Don't Miss: snorkeling

I seen the Mayan Ruins of Tulum. I really enjoyed the trip, the sites were very nice, but the one place they took us shopping was extremely expensive and the tour guide made you almost feel bad if u did't buy something.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

I loved Jamaica, I want to go back soooo bad. Loved Dunns River Falls and the beach where it was located. Didn't care much for the pushy vendors though. We did a garden tour that was very nice, and had a pretty waterfall. The workers at the garden tour were very nice and hospitable.
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls

Pros: The food and the Waiting Staff

Cons: Pizza Bar... YUCK

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!