Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Victory Cruise

Sail Date: May 18, 2008

I enjoyed the cruise... I really enjoyed the Waiters, they were very helpful and entertaining especially Joseph. The desert bar was to die for, as were the dinner courses.

Pros: The food and the Waiting Staff

Cons: Pizza Bar... YUCK

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
I went snorkeling, and shopping, it was very nice, the water was beautiful ... I'd highly reccommend it.
Don't Miss: snorkeling
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I loved Jamaica, I want to go back soooo bad. Loved Dunns River Falls and the beach where it was located. Didn't care much for the pushy vendors though. We did a garden tour that was very nice, and had a pretty waterfall. The workers at the garden tour were very nice and hospitable.
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls
Miami, Florida

Don't Miss: DOn't miss the pushy lady at the bus to the airport to Ft Laud. you will get upset fast!
I seen the Mayan Ruins of Tulum. I really enjoyed the trip, the sites were very nice, but the one place they took us shopping was extremely expensive and the tour guide made you almost feel bad if u did't buy something.