Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Working parents

Sail Date: March 16, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our only family vacation for the year. As working parents, it was nice to get away from the hectic pace of a daily schedule. I am usually paranoid about my daughter's safety (8yrs), but I felt comfortable allowing her to go place- to- place with her friends. However, I was not impressed with Camp Carnival. The sign-in time for popular activities was ridiculous. My daughter informed me the counselors were not "kid-friendly" after the parents left the area.
Malcom (cruise director) was fantastic. Our head waitress (Bianca) was also an added bonus. We are getting ready to book our second cruise.

Pros: Not having to worry about the next meal.

Cons: Lack of lounge chairs

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I love Phillipsburg!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We had plans with family in the port, but I heard a lot of disappointed comments by other people. There were not many activities for families due to the time we were in port (5pm-midnight).
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Everything was very accessible to the ship.