Working parents

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2008
Ship: Carnival Victory
This was our only family vacation for the year. As working parents, it was nice to get away from the hectic pace of a daily schedule. I am usually paranoid about my daughter's safety (8yrs), but I felt comfortable allowing her to go place- to- place with her friends. However, I was not impressed with Camp Carnival. The sign-in time for popular activities was ridiculous. My daughter informed me the counselors were not "kid-friendly" after the parents left the area.
Malcom (cruise director) was fantastic. Our head waitress (Bianca) was also an added bonus. We are getting ready to book our second cruise.
Everything was very accessible to the ship.
We had plans with family in the port, but I heard a lot of disappointed comments by other people. There were not many activities for families due to the time we were in port (5pm-midnight).
I love Phillipsburg!

Pros: Not having to worry about the next meal.

Cons: Lack of lounge chairs

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!