Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun filled 7 day cruise

Sail Date: March 09, 2008

My overall impression of the the ship is great.

Pros: Doing the zip line in Jamaica

Cons: The fact that we did not book a stateroom with a window

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Miami, Florida
We came from 8 inches of snow on the ground in Indiana, so Miami with the sun shine and beautiful beach and water was wonderful
We took the jeep ride to the cave and lunch on the beach. Didn't see much of Cozumel, but our jeep trip was great.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We did the Turtle Farm, Hell and swimming with the stingray, so didn't see much of the town, but I really loved what we did.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We did the zip line in Jamaica. I think this was the best thing of the whole trip. I absolutely loved it and want to do it again.
Don't Miss: The zip line.