What an experience!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 16, 2007
Ship: Carnival Victory
I was impressed by the amount of activities the ship provided. The food was great although the main lunch menu on Lido deck could have changed from day to day that would have been better.
Waste of time...the Pirate Ship excursion...unless you have children with you, don't bother! I wish I had choosen differently. This port was the most expensive for shopping, I did not enjoy it at all.
The people are really really pushy about selling you everything and anything!! Beware! It was fun though and it is beautiful there. I would go again in a minute.
Don't Miss: Dolphin Cove and Dunns River Falls
I had fun shopping. The power boat excusion was a blast. Would have liked a little more free reign on it though. I would do it again.
Don't Miss: Power boating
Don't Miss: Dolphin Cove and Dunns River Falls
Don't Miss: Power boating
Did not see anything I liked. It was dirty and dingy. Note though we were not in any tourist spots, only travel areas. A great restaurant we found though was Carlino's. Excellent Italian food.
Don't Miss: No comment
Don't Miss: No comment

Pros: I enjoyed being able to visit several new places and have fun on the ship itself.

Cons: Time restraints. The shore excusions were hurried. Alcohol prices were too high!

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!