Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

MY BEST VACATION EVER!!!!!!!

Sail Date: December 02, 2007

Room Type: Suite

My first impression was that it looked old on the outside. But once onboard, I was pleasantly surprised.

Pros: My cabin.....So quiet, sitting the balcony was heavenly at night.

Cons: Travelling to the terminal.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We did the River Tubing. Wonderful...I would definately recommend this excursion. An easy mix of relaxation with spots of excitement. My son flipped out of his tube during a set of rapids. It was a blast. They even provided food and pictures.
Our family just walked the "tourist trap". Not very impressed with this location, but mostly our fault.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Opted for an underwater excursion. Loved it.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Opted for an underwater excursion. Loved it.
Miami, Florida
Just a stop for us to get our car and go home.
Miami, Florida
Just a stop for us to get our car and go home.