Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Surpassed expectations

Sail Date: December 09, 2007

Completed the 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise on Carnival Victory. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I recommend the balcony rooms, the layout is well designed and comfortable. The bathroom was larger than expected, lots of hot water on demand. Ship's staff was professional and courteous. The entertainment and food were #1! As a golf enthusiast, I recommend the shore excursion to Mahogony Bay in St Thomas. Additionally, the onboard golf simulator let you perfect your game at sea. You have got to try the spa....the hot stone massage was great. I utilized the gym facilities in the spa everyday; plenty of equipment and state of the art.

Pros: Lots to do onboard

Cons: Missed port visit due to weather

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Great golf!
Don't Miss: Golf! Golf! Golf!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Shop till you drop....I droppped!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Great golf!
Don't Miss: Golf! Golf! Golf!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Shop till you drop....I droppped!