Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice and convenient cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2007

It was very nice, not to have to fly to another state to board the ship. The employees were very nice and worked constantly. The dining room was great and the head waitress at our table was the best I have ever had on a cruise or a restaurant. The appearance of the walls and fabrics on the ship are in need of steam cleaning as they had a dirty dingy look to them as if grease had been saturated into them. The casino personnel were overall average, you had a hard time locating help when there was a problem. Some of the table dealers were very rude not only to me, but I observed them being rude to other passengers. In my case, I just walked off and refused to play at their tables.

As with all cruises, the staff was constantly trying to push the alcoholic drinks on you.

There were not enough public restrooms available in most areas and this was quite an inconvenience as you had to travel back to your stateroom to use the facilities.

Pros: The service by all employees was great except for some in the casino

Cons: overall appearance of walls and upholstery

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.