Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My first Carnival Cruise.

Sail Date: January 28, 2007

This was my first time on Carnaval. The first time I sailed was on Royal Carribbean. Carnaval is nice, but I liked Royal Carribbean better. The Victory is a nice ship and I would recommend it, but so far Royal Carribbean has them beat. I loved the live jazz, most of the shows and most of the staff was great. The dining room was nice and the food was excellent. I never had a dinner that wasn't tastey. The ports of calls were great experiences for me. I loved them. I enjoyed myself. Thanks!

Pros: I liked most was the Dining Room food, the Live Jazz Lounge and most of the staff was was very friendly.

Cons: I didn't like that the breakfast buffet was the same EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios was my favorite. It's beautifull. I cruised the island with a native and it was great. We saw and did things that you can't do on a bus tour. We even stopped at a local restuarant and had some real Jamaican food. Loved it!
Don't Miss: Secret Falls
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Don't Miss: Secret Falls
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I didn't do any excursions in Costa Maya. Therefore, I can not comment on the must sees or the restaurants. But I can say that it's a bit pricey.
George Town, Grand Cayman
No excursion here either, but I did do a bus tour and it was very informative. The Rum Factory and Hell is a must see. Oh, and the Seven mile beach.
George Town, Grand Cayman