Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good cruise but one down fall

Sail Date: November 19, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was one of the best ships I've cruised on. I was a little disappointed because we were scheduled to go to the Grand Cayman Island, but the seas were to rough for the tender boats to take us off the ship. We were only given $25.00 per person in the cabin. I think we could have been accommodated us better.

Pros: good food, great entertainment, clean ship and great customer service

Cons: not enough for pre-teens to do

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I enjoyed the horseback riding at a private ranch. I didn't get a chance to see much besides the shopping.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico