a nice cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2006
Ship: Carnival Victory
The ship was very nice and the food was excellent. One down fall however was the Lido deck entertainment. I have only been on two cruises, however on the Carnival Miracle back in 2004, the deck parties were great. This ship only had one deck party and it was boring. The stop at St. Thomas could have been better. It took us 2 hours to get through customs. The dance club was excellent and the camp carnaval was a dream come true for our daughter. The comedians were excellent and night shows were great. Over all, the family had a good time. If I hadn't of had such a good time on the first croise, this could have been a great trip. My expectations were set to high however, and I found my self comparing the cruise to the one I took in 2004.
Just another big city with bad traffic.
Just another big city with bad traffic.

Pros: the food

Cons: The cruise director wasn't the best in the world. Could of had better band for deck party.