Carnival Victory Cruise Review

This was my first cruise ever. I went with my best friend looking for some young, singles fun!I didn't have a problem with embarkation even though it took about 2 hours to go through, the ship is huge so it's to be expected.Food was everywhere! I especially enjoyed eating in the dining room, we had late seating and our waiter, Lee, was hysterically funny. We always stopped at the cocktail bar before dinner to have a drink with our tablemates. Whoever assigned the tables did a great job, most of us have kept in touch 9 months later and are cruising together again this year!I love karaoke but was only able to sing one night because I was hoarse from talking and laughing so much, but we had a good time at the piano bar and watching the Super Bowl playoffs in the sports bar.I don't remember the name of the lady that took care of our cabin but she did a great job. I'd always leave our room shaking my head at how messy it was, but always returned to a neat room.We only did one excursion, the "booze cruise" but it was a lot of fun. Our funds were kind of limited so we pretty much just walked around the other ports for a while and then caught up on our rest while in port.The only complaints I have are pretty minor. I think it's terribly unfair to have empty lounge chairs on the deck being saved for hours with no one in them. Being a late sleeper, it was hard to find a chair available even when the people weren't there. The other complaint I have had nothing to do with the ship or its staff. One of our neighbors had an infant with her and she would scream at everyone no matter what time of day it was if they made any noise in the hallway. I'm sorry, but it's called a "Fun Ship." If you want quiet, go on a blue hair cruise with the Royal Caribbean. And the last one was with disembarkation. It took almost 3 hours to get us off the ship and when we got in the warehouse to collect our luggage half of it was misplaced.Overall, our cruise was an excellent experience. I just found this site while searching for another cruise on this ship!