Carnival Victory Cruise Review

The cruise was excellent, the food outstanding, and the service from the crew was second to none.Tanya was so good to my son, who had his luggage lost from the airline. Shemade sure it was waiting for him in our room at the frist port. Also, the waiters and room service were perfect. Our waiter, Kevin, was always taking care of our table, making sure everything was just right. Our cruise director was Steve. I was shocked to see how talented he was during the shows he would perform. And the entertainment was very good -- better than I had expected. NOW THE BAD PART. Boarding the ship was the worst vacation experience I have ever encountered. They herded us like cattle through long lines with no air conditioning and with no type of water or refreshments.This was not a five-minute deal either -- it took 2 hours in that line. Leaving the ship was not that bad, it was really just a minor inconvenience. The rating would have been 5 stars if the boarding process was better.