Carnival Victory Cruise Review

OUR VERY 1ST CRUISE WAS TO CANADA ON AUG. 25TH. WE HAD A GREAT TIME. OUR ROOM WAS NICE. OUR ROOM STEWARD, MICHAEL, WAS VERY HELPFUL TO US. WE WERE ASSIGNED TO THE PACIFIC DINING ROOM. EARLY SEATING. THE FOOD WAS GREAT. I EVEN TRIED FOODS THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE TRIED BEFORE. THE VICTORY IS BEAUTIFUL. WE ENJOYED THE LAS VEGAS SHOWS AND CORY "THE BIRDMAN" SCHMIDT SHOWS WERE GREAT. EVERYONE IN THE EMPLOYEE OF CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES WERE VERY HELPFUL TO MY HUSBAND AND I. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TAKING A CRUISE ON THE VICTORY.