Carnival Victory Cruise Review

I SAILED ON THE MARCH 18TH W CARIBBEAN SAILING AND I WAS SHOCKED AT THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE IN THE SERVICE FROM THE MOMENT I STEPPED ON BOARD. I HAVE SAILED CARNIVAL 6 TIMES AND THE SERVICE FROM THE ROOM STEWARD TO THE PURSER'S STAFF WAS TERRIBLE...THE SHEETS IN OUR ROOM WERE NEVER CHANGED AND WHEN WE ASKED FOR THEM TO BE CHANGED ALL HE DID WAS PULL THEM TIGHTER..I PURPOSELY LEFT A LIPSTICK STAIN ON THEM SO I COULD TELL IF THEY WERE CHANGED..PURSER'S STAFF ACTED AS IF YOU WERE BOTHERING THEM..THE FOOD QUALITY WENT DOWN...MY CHILDREN HAD A GOOD TIME SO THAT MADE THE VACATION MORE BEARABLE. SERVICE ON THE DESTINY 2 YEARS AGO WAS 10 TIMES BETTER...I USED TO SWEAR BY CARNIVAL, BUT NEVER AGAIN!!!