Carnival Victory Cruise Review

Embarkation was realy easy. I went on a R/C before and it took forever.. this was really easy and made things great! Food was awsome people just like to dis on this because of the lines? What's with that? I didn't even notice the lines and I eat all the time so I think I would have noticed them sooner or later! The shows were cuz and I enjoyed them all! The jugler and magician were the best! I didn't do too many kids programs but the slide was so much fun and the club was also great but also it was only 18 and older some nights whats with that? But on R/C it >18 all the Carnival was way better! All around I liked the cruise the best of the three I have been on. It was a great ship for families and older couples and also single people!