Carnival Victory Cruise Review

What ship were some of these people on? I am a third time cruiser and plan to continue the rest of my life. I have been fortunate to travel the world, and nothingcompares to a cruise. I have traveled twice on Carnival and they have not let me down. My wife and I had a fabulous time. I had read the comments prior to our departure and was a little nervous. I don't know if people would know what royalty treatment would be if it bit them in their butt. One couple complained because the food was to fancy. They wouldn't understand the good life. We ate the best of the best and when tired of eating thatwe either ate pizza, rubeun and corned beef sandwiches (absolutely wonderfeul), or chinese food. I have never eaten so much on a cruise. I was actually tired of eating. The service was great. Before I could finish my drinks my waiter was already filling my glass. I am a picky eater and when I did not like the food, wa-la,like magic my next plate was there. The entertainment was marvelous. The shows I really enjoyed. It may be a little much for a kid but what can you expect in a Las Vegas or Broadway show. I enjoyed the comedians also. The music was great especially in the Red and Black room. Sharell and Jason were great. Corey Schmidt our cruise director was really good and funny. I am not a strong lover of the islands because I love the ship so much. I didn't rest because of all the activities throughout the day. I did find a place to escape and that was the third deck. Make sure you bring a book. I think this was the fastest embarkation. I could find a couple of things to complain about, but who couldn't. My steward forgot to leave soap one day. Who cares!!! Enjoy the good life. Some people look to find the negative in everything. Enjoy I wish I was there now.