Carnival Victory Cruise Review

On Aug.26,2000 I took a one night cruise with my girlfriends who never went on a cruise ship. We had alot of fun that night exploring the ship.On Sept.4,2000 I returned to the Carnival Victory with my other half to celebrate our 18th anniversary. We enjoyed ourselves so much, the entertainment was fantastic with this cruise director. Our waiter "Renz" was great at table number 108 in the Atlantic Dining room. The food was great, our room service was great but most of all the weather was perfect. Our only problem was the "DeeJay", he played music only for the staff members within the disco ONLY!! The DeeJay music only varied on the first night of the cruise. Oh, the disco had alot of people standing around but no one was dancing for the next four nights. I say, "Get another DeeJay"!! This was my fifth cruise with the Carnival and I would like to bring a group next year. But if the DeeJay is still there, I rather go on the "Destiny" with my group.