This cruise did not disappoint.

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 08, 2009
Ship: Carnival Victory
This was my first major cruise and I must admit I was a little nervous not knowing what to expect. My boyfriend had done a week's cruise about 20 years ago so we were fairly new to cruise ships. I liked the Victory because the dining seemed to be more relaxed than some of the other ships. I had heard some bad reviews about this ship and was a little worried that I may have picked the wrong ship. Right from the beginning we realized that we had definitely made the right choice. We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the cruise. The staff was friendly and helpful and our steward and waiter were the best. We enjoyed all of the islands we visited and thoroughly enjoyed our balcony. The entertainment was very good and we only wished that we had the energy to stay up late and see it all. Everything that we did see was very entertaining. We met some really nice people. I can't say enough good things about the Victory and would definitely have no hesitation to cruise again with Carnival.

Our waiters were the best. They couldn't do enough for you. They were all so friendly and the food was excellent and plenty of it. Whatever you wanted they would get for you.

There was always something to do. My only complaint would be that you couldn't get everything you wanted to do in because there just wasn't enough hours in the day.

There weren't many kids on board but there was always something for them to do.

As I said before I didn't meet one staff person who wasn't friendly and willing to help. We felt so pampered that it was hard to get back to reality.

We thought the ship was very clean and beautifully decorated.

Our stateroom was very roomy and always cleaned twice a day. Our steward was so helpful and was always there to get you whatever you needed. We always had a little towel animal waiting for us at night.
This was probably my favorite island.
Beatiful beaches and qaint shops
very pretty island and great panaramic views
very pretty island and great panaramic views
Beatiful beaches and qaint shops
This was probably my favorite island.

Pros: Everyone was so helpful and friendly.

Cons: Seeing the cruise come to an end.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!