Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent vacation

Sail Date: December 03, 2006

My husband and I were happy to be sailing on Carnival again. Over the last 3 years we've tried other cruise lines just for comparisions, we now realize there is no comparision. Carnival wins hands down in terms of the most fun. We had visited the ports of call before and therefore did not feel any pressure to rush off the ship to see the islands. All in all it was very enjoyable.

Pros: Beautiful ship - well maintained

Cons: The amount of time it took to tender the guest ashore in the Grand Cayman. I think the ship excursion are way overpriced. And , the fact that Carnival did not recognize my husband as a past guest, even though he had sailed with them many times.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

It would be great if more turkey and vegetarian options were made available at breakfast time. Example: Turkey sausages, Turkey bacon, Morningstar-veggie breakfast patties,etc