A fabulous vacation

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 28, 2007
Beyond my expectations. This was my first cruise, and I was so pleased that I am already thinking of going again.

Caution- Please make guests aware of the dangers with climbing the Dunn River Fall. I stepped down into a very steep drop and heard my knee pop. A friend of mine broke a finger. A lady on the ship with us almost drowned and another fell forward and cut her leg on the rock. When we returned to the ship we saw a passenger who had broke his leg on the falls and had a cast on. This is just the people I know about from the cruise I was on. It was fun and also alot of work. I saw elderly people struggling to make it through. If I would have known what I know now I would not have attempted it. Someone could get seriously hurt and I think people should be for warned before booking this excursion or signs should be posted before you pay your money.
Must see was the ceremonal dancers at the beach.
Must see was the ceremonal dancers at the beach.

Pros: The whole package

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!