A Good Cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 14, 2007
Ship: Carnival Victory
The attention to detail was not as present as in past cruises.

The quality and choices of the sit down dinners were not as good as in previous cruises

They are always the same. Something different needs to be introduced.

The photographers (always) seem not as friendly (this is our sixth cruise with Carnival). Paul, ou8r dinner bar waiter was excellent

The ship seemed harder to get around than other ships (we have been on five other ships)

I liked the idea that they put the beds together and then put a matt over them making it a king size bed.
This was our second time to Ocho Rios and I must say, I was impressed that they gated off the port and added police presence. I was leary of going there but we were pleasently surprised. We did find that shopping there was still not a pleasent experience. We like to go into a shop and browse but when you get followed and pressured, we leave.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville
The Jungle Beach Tour was a waste of time. The beach was horrible. The water was murky and there was sea grass growing right at shore.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville
We did Stingray City for the third time. It was great.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville was alot of fun
We did Stingray City for the third time. It was great.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville was alot of fun

Pros: The warm weather

Cons: Not having seat assignments on our return flight

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!