Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Good Cruise

Sail Date: January 14, 2007

The attention to detail was not as present as in past cruises.

Pros: The warm weather

Cons: Not having seat assignments on our return flight

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

The ship seemed harder to get around than other ships (we have been on five other ships)
The quality and choices of the sit down dinners were not as good as in previous cruises
They are always the same. Something different needs to be introduced.
I liked the idea that they put the beds together and then put a matt over them making it a king size bed.
The photographers (always) seem not as friendly (this is our sixth cruise with Carnival). Paul, ou8r dinner bar waiter was excellent
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
This was our second time to Ocho Rios and I must say, I was impressed that they gated off the port and added police presence. I was leary of going there but we were pleasently surprised. We did find that shopping there was still not a pleasent experience. We like to go into a shop and browse but when you get followed and pressured, we leave.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
The Jungle Beach Tour was a waste of time. The beach was horrible. The water was murky and there was sea grass growing right at shore.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We did Stingray City for the third time. It was great.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville was alot of fun
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Don't Miss: Margaritaville
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
George Town, Grand Cayman
We did Stingray City for the third time. It was great.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville was alot of fun