victory review

Carnival Victory Cruise Review

Carnival Victory

Ship: Carnival Victory

Review Summary

I went on the August sailing of the Victory to Canada for 5 nights and I can honestly say it wasn`t as nice as other cruises I have been on. My husband and I were taking our first vacation without the kids. I have been on Norwegian and Princess and they both are nicer than this one. The food was not nearly as good. To get a decent dessert you had to pay for it. The buffet was just OK, nothing spectacular. The decor could use some updating, but I will say the room Oceanview was bigger than any other ship I have been on. The major problem I had with this cruise was the smoking. People didn`t respect the smoking policy which is only in designated areas and open decks. People were smoking everywhere bathrooms, hallways, stairwells, you name it. If this bothers you, this cruise is not for you. All in all, I should have chosen another ship and I don`t think that I will ever go on Carnival again.