Carnival Victory Cruise Review

Best Cruise Ever

This was my first cruise and it will not be my last. I heard so much about cruising and carnival before this trip and everything I heard was true X10. From the gourmet food to the great entertainment. Words of advice: check out "Steve" in the Irish Seas Piano bar and make sure you get up early to get a beach chair by the pool. I was on the Eastern Caribbean Cruise in April 2001. Also make sure you stay on the boat at San Juan and make the most of your time on the other Islands. There is so much to do and see and not that much time. Have Fun!!!