Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful Fun Cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2009

Our first time and a wonderful experience. Lots of fun, it was inpeccable. I told my children, friends and relatives and some of them are already making plans for next year.

Pros: The entire cruise

Cons: When it was time to get back to the real world ( the time was ended)

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

It was always clean and fresh all over the ship.
Very nice, we enjoyed the buffet and the restaurant. We are originally from the caribbean and to our surprise our food was there and other culture food. That shows that Carnival catered for all of us. We went to the dining room almost every night, the service was wonderful. We were greeted by our name and our waiter was willing to get whatever special needs we had and we were a table of eight. Very nice service.
The room was always clean and fresh. Comfortable bed, I was worried about sleeping on the ship, but I had no problem at all.
Very friendly, always smiling and willing to give a hand.
Party, Party. We had fun every night, the disco was nice and the shows were entertaining. We had fun. Lots of fun.