We loved the Itinerary

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: December 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Victory
My husband and I chose this ship because of the itinerary. I liked that there wasn't any sea days, but more ports to visit. That made the cruise a lot more enjoyable to me. We weren't that impressed with the food. We sailed on the Carnival Destiny in 2006 and the food was good, so we were disappointed with the food on Victory. The deli sandwiches, pizza and cheeseburgers were good. The ice cream stations on the ship was an excellent idea and was a hit for me.

Jomar and his assistant were really helpful and personable. They make the trip even more enjoyable for us.

Pros: Itinerary

Cons: food could have been better/ long lines/ and leaving the ports to early!

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!