Great first time cruise!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

5 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2008
Ship: Carnival Victory
The ship had a wonderful "under the sea" atmosphere. The common areas were really nice and clean.

Food was good, not great. My discovery of the deli was the best. The pastrami with fresh mozzarella was a hit with me and my family.

I loved the fact that we all had things to do throughout the day. My husband had fun at bingo while I sunbathed on the deck and my daughter spent lots of time with new friends in Camp Carnival.

Great program! My daughter had a blast!

Staff was always courteous and helpful

I loved the layout of the ship. I quickly learned about the areas that I wanted to go to, especially the casino and shops on the Promenade deck.

Space was great. There were a lot of storage areas, great for a family with dozen pairs of shoes!
Not a lot to see. We did not do an excursion, but walked throughout the city. Lots of shops and I did find a great coffee place.
Halifax offered a lot of shopping and dining venues.

Pros: The variety of activities

Cons: Crowded Lido deck

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!