Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Great first time cruise!

Sail Date: August 09, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship had a wonderful "under the sea" atmosphere. The common areas were really nice and clean.

Pros: The variety of activities

Cons: Crowded Lido deck

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Food was good, not great. My discovery of the deli was the best. The pastrami with fresh mozzarella was a hit with me and my family.
I loved the layout of the ship. I quickly learned about the areas that I wanted to go to, especially the casino and shops on the Promenade deck.
Space was great. There were a lot of storage areas, great for a family with dozen pairs of shoes!
Staff was always courteous and helpful
I loved the fact that we all had things to do throughout the day. My husband had fun at bingo while I sunbathed on the deck and my daughter spent lots of time with new friends in Camp Carnival.
Great program! My daughter had a blast!
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax offered a lot of shopping and dining venues.
Saint John, New Brunswick
Not a lot to see. We did not do an excursion, but walked throughout the city. Lots of shops and I did find a great coffee place.