BEST CRUISE EVER

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Victory
I loved everything besides the cost and what you got for your money. we paid for a $50 a person 2hr bus tour and you couldn't understand what the guide was saying because ha was talking to fast.

We only went dining 2 nights but those nights were amazing food quality. The buffet was really good also with the pizza bar and the bistro. But our favorite food item was the 24/7 ice cream.

I really liked the production but the times were a little crazy. Either 5:00 or 12:00

My children both made friends with the son and daughter of the captain at the kid club.

Our steward was so friendly and always smiling! Our waiter was always offering us stuff!

Our favorite part of the ship was the waterslide. It ran into itself so you didnt have to go to the pool.

I liked that the inside room held all of us. I wasnt in there much just slept there. Slept great too!

Pros: Mostly everything!

Cons: The cost of the shore excursions from what you got. :(

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!