Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

BEST CRUISE EVER

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I loved everything besides the cost and what you got for your money. we paid for a $50 a person 2hr bus tour and you couldn't understand what the guide was saying because ha was talking to fast.

Pros: Mostly everything!

Cons: The cost of the shore excursions from what you got. :(

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Our favorite part of the ship was the waterslide. It ran into itself so you didnt have to go to the pool.
We only went dining 2 nights but those nights were amazing food quality. The buffet was really good also with the pizza bar and the bistro. But our favorite food item was the 24/7 ice cream.
I liked that the inside room held all of us. I wasnt in there much just slept there. Slept great too!
Our steward was so friendly and always smiling! Our waiter was always offering us stuff!
I really liked the production but the times were a little crazy. Either 5:00 or 12:00
My children both made friends with the son and daughter of the captain at the kid club.