Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best Birthday ever!!!!!

Sail Date: January 13, 2008

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I paid for the cheapest guranteed room you can get and we were upgraded to and oceanview balcony room for free!!!

Pros: The service was amazing!!!

Cons: The lack of white meat and vegetarian options.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

We played bingo alot which was fun, and we saw a comedian, and went to the club, if you want a good deck chair though you have to get up pretty early in the morning.
I'm allergic to shellfish, and everything seems to contain shrimp or crab, and I really only eat white meat so it was a little difficult sometimes to find a good lunch, but breakfast was always good (try the omelettes) and dinner had lots of choices.
Great for shopping see Decio's presentation it was very helpful.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Went swimming with the dolphins, and saw the waterfall (bring swim shoes for this one), but the shopping was horrible because the natives won't stop harassing you to buy their stuff. I give it an A for the dolphin swim and dunn river falls, but an F for the free time to shop just go to the beach afterwards.
Miami, Florida
Didn't spend much time here just flew in and flew out, the airport, MIA had the longest lines and some of the rudest staff. I suggest flying into Ft. Lauderdale it's a bit more pricey but worth it.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Loved the turtle farm and sting rays so much fun!!!!!