Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxed and pampered

Sail Date: November 18, 2007

Beautiful ship. Decor is nice. Floor plan takes a while to get used to, but once you have the ship figured out, it's OK. Many pools on board. Lots of deck lounge chairs. Good gym. Overall, I enjoyed it very much.

Pros: Food, cleanliness, pools, atmosphere, friendly staff

Cons: Did not receive my requested time for dinner

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Good, flavorful food, with fresh ingredients. I always enjoyed the meals.
Nice, large rooms, and bathrooms. VERY comfortable beds and very, very clean.
All staff very friendly and helpful. Address any needs in a timely manner.
Had many shows and activities on board.
Very, very clean. VERY clean. Large rooms and bathrooms. Many public areas.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Jamaica is beautifu! After seeing so many flat islands, I was surprised to see the mountains in Jamaica. My husband and daughter went on the Dolphin Swim and Dunn's Falls tour. They had a blast being in the water with the dolphin, and then climbing up Dunn's Falls. My younger daughter and myself went on the Canopy Tour, which was a series of 9 zip lines in the mountains. It was the most exhilirating thing I've ever experienced. My legs were shaking before I went, but after gliding along, I was hooked. It is very safe, and the guys are all certified in this. Just go and you'll see. You can check out what it looks like on You Tube.
Don't Miss: zip line
George Town, Grand Cayman
Nice little island. Very clean with British influence, which was charming. We went snorkling on the Fisherman's Snorkle and Swim tour. The crew really knew their stuff. Took us to a reef where the water was an amazing blue torquoise. Saw lots of fish, coral, etc. One guy even picked up a stingray for us to pet. It was mine and my daughters' first time snorkling, so they took very good care of us.
Don't Miss: snorkling
Must see Tulum - Mayan ruins. Beautiful ruins, by the beach. Nice little beach nearby. Also, beach resort Playa Mia. We sat right by the water and had drinks all day, which were included in the price of the tour.
Don't Miss: Tulum
Miami, Florida
We left from Miami - I loved South Beach.
Don't Miss: South Beach