Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great First Cruise!!!!

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

I thought the ship was great. I was amazed at the size and amount of activites available for everyone. There always seemed to be something to do or see. I especially liked the big outdoor TV screen. There seemed to be enough deck chairs for everyone. Everything was easy to access.

Pros: The shows and the food were wonderful. The staff were all very helpful. The Dinning room waiter and his assistant were the best.

Cons: The Grand Cayman Port was too crowded. 5 ships in port at the same time. The streets were so crowded you couldn't walk straight.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Just about everyone I encountered were very helpful and willing to answer any silly question I had.
The main singers were both excellant. The vocal range for both was exceptional. Thought I was at a Broadway Show.
Buffets were amazing. The choices were many. The Grand Buffet was exceptional.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Way too crowded around the shopping area. Don't miss the Sting Ray sandbar. I didn't think I could hold a sting ray but the guy was very encouraging and I did. The Beach we went to after was beautiful and lunch was good. Needed to stay longer at the beach.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the Sting Rays.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I didn't like the pressure from the locals to buy there things. I would of liked to look at the things for sale, but I was so uncomfortable with their pressure to look at their things I couldn't wait to get away from there. Shopping at the Island Place was much better. No pressure at all.
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls. Climb it. It's such a trip to make it to the top.
We went to Playa Mia. It was a little rainy at times. The Beach and staff were nice. There was a great massage lady, every bit worth the money!!