It was good

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: June 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Victory
I have gone to 4 cruises and from 1 to 10, I would rate it between 6 & 7. It's a good cruise to take at the last minute if that was your decision. Ship is very clean, dining food is way better than the buffet style. There seems to be always a waiting line in the food areas and even exiting the ship. They should be more organized.

Dining area is definitely way to go.

I was not impressed at all, dancers do not look experienced. Variety show was better.

Very clean, I was impressed

The bed was very comfortable and my husband and I have a lower back problem. Shower is wonderful, I was impressed.

Pros: The ship was very clean

Cons: not enough activities and selections

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!