Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

World's Greatest Cruises

Sail Date: May 28, 2007

The friendliness of the crew, all the activities, and the food. You are never bored because there is something for everyone. The decor of the ship was beautiful. The buffet lines moved pretty quickly and everyone looked like they were having a good time. I would recommend this ship and cruise to everyone. They truly are the "Fun Ships".

Pros: There is nothing not to like about these cruises, except that they always seem so short.

Cons: Going home. No more personal service, 5 star meals, etc.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

People I know who asked me my cruise were shocked when they found out that room service is free. The balcony rooms are spacious and the view is spectacular. And there is the privacy.
I have been to several places in the US and stayed in hotels and the staff is nothing compared to the crew on this ship. They go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you are comfortable and having a good time.
They had 2 top rated comedians on for 2 nights each. One rated PG and one rated R. They let everyone know what to expect at each show so you could leave if you are offended easily. Their shows were awesome and very professional. The costumes were very Las Vegas.
They are constantly cleaning. People tend to drop things where they want and there is always someone there to pick it up.
What more can you say about 5 star dining. I cannot afford to eat like that at home.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The harbor tour was great and the entertainment was fantastic but I did not like the straw market. I will try something else the next time.
Love Nassau!! What a beautiful Island. The people were friendly, but the food was expensive for snacks. Blackbeard's Cay is beautiful and the water, what can I say, it's beautiful!!!
Don't Miss: The Thriller Powerboat Ride!!