Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I really enjoyed this cruise!!

Sail Date: April 22, 2007

The entire crew on this ship was friendly and helpful at all times.

Pros: The services offered

Cons: My cabin was noisey because of the location near the elevators (my request)

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
We took the semi-sub trip for an hour or so and truly enjoyed it.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We went to the 18th Centery plantation and had a very good time and enjoyed the information.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We didn't stay too long as my Father is not able to walk any distance and does not take the heat well.
Miami, Florida
We stayed at the Doubletree Grand Hotel Sunday and had a nice quiet evening before flying home Monday morning. The hotel was excellent and the service also.