A Fantastic experience!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Victory

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: October 29, 2006

Ship: Carnival Victory

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

Carnival really puts the fun in fun-ship. There were so many things to do, or if you wanted to you can just do nothing and hang out. I thought the entertainment was cool. Esepecially the comedy and magic show. There was a wide range in age of guest. There were guest who were babies to teenagers, to young couples, and elderly. The food was great, the service was wonderful, and the crew was the best. The ship is so huge!! I got lost alot but I think by the 4th day I knew my way around. To be honest I didn't mind getting lost because I would wind up in a place I had not seen on the ship before. It was like everyday was an exploration. Overall I had a great time and I hope to do it again.

Ship Experiences

The food is simply good. There was a good variety. The ambiance of the dining room was very elegent. Our waiter Pedro was great.

Everything was cool. There is a lot of variety of things to do on the ship.

The crew on the Victory was the best. Everyone was so friendly and plesent. Crew members always had a smile on their face. It's always nice to see smiles. They were always willing to go the extra mile.

The ship was very clean. The atrium was simply beautiful.

We had a suite that was very confortable. Very clean and nice looking. Very spacious. The bathroom is a good size. Our cabin steward Alberto did a great job when it came to house keeping.

Ports Of Call

San Juan, Puerto Rico

The ship arrived around 5pm. By than the sun is down so you really could not see much. The ship then left at midnight so the entire time in Puerto Rico was at night. It would have been nice if we got there in the earley afternoon.
Don't Miss: Old San Juan

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

ANother beautiful island in the carribean. We took a catamaran to St. John which is just as beautiful.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling off St. John

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

The island is very pretty. We hanged at the beach. The water was great. They have good rum too.
Don't Miss: Maho Bay Beach

Pros: All the activities and excursions.

Cons: Getting off the ship on the last day was a little disorganized.

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!