A so-so cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2006
The overall impression is that since they started to charge the tips on the first day of the cruise, I did not like this procedure because all of the crew members new that tips were already pay, I found that the crew was not as helpful as in other ships that I have cruised.

The food in the restaurants were ok instead of great, they had themes printed on the capers such as Italian, American etc. but not once they stuck to it.

I must give them an A plus when it comes to safety, we had a report of a man over board on the way back to Miami, they ordered everyone to their cabins and all of the crew members to their assigned areas, I figured that the night was shut, they had accounted for everyone on board, passengers, crew members and contractors in less than 45 minutes, they kept us informed and everything was back to normal very quickly.

See review

Too short time
Don't Miss: I dont know was not able to do anything
The best Island I have ever visited
Don't Miss: Rent a Car and go on your own, small easy to travel Island

Pros: Time at sea

Cons: Too short time in San Juan

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.