Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: June 17, 2006

The Victory is a beautiful ship, I had a room with a balcony for the first time, and I don't think I'd ever cruise again with out it. The shows were breathtaking, almost like Las Vegas. The help were as friendly and as knowledgeable as you'll find. The food was the only thing that made this cruise anything short of perfect.

Pros: The 2 ports of call were beautiful, St. John and Halifax

Cons: The food on Carnival not as good as other cruises been on

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Beautiful city, if you like lighthouses they are everywhere to see.
Don't Miss: The Citadel
Saint John, New Brunswick
I took a horsedrawn trolley ride which was short but still gave you enough of a taste of everything. The town market place is great reminds me of quincy market in Boston.